March 3, 2014

Updates to the Site

I haven't been posting here for a while.

Reason is because of Youtube matters.

Since ObjectCon is next month, and so is my hiatus. I plan to continue putting content here during my hiatus to give comments about the Object Community. I even added reaction choices down below to allow for a nice little discussion :).

I have updated the blog logo/title, because it took me forever to come up with a nice looking title for the blog, but yeah, this was the end result.

I also plan to finally add this blog to a domain, one day. Since I have been earning some Youtube ka-chings, I may want to start setting up a domain. Yeah.

Here, I may also post my analysis on recent episodes of Object Shows and also get to spend some time with the community while my channel remains 'inactive'.

Stay tuned.

PS. I know Michael follows the blog, so you know expect some wise comments from the creators themselves. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment